1. Obviously the first task that you have to do is to find a proper place and a particular time for studying.
2. Now you must find time for studying everyday. You must prioritize studying as a main component than other activities.
3. Now according to your subjects, try making a timetable about which subject you are gonna read for how much time.
4. Now you must discover your learning style. Some people can memorize things by making visual flowcharts while some can by hearing audios.
5. Go through the subject thoroughly and try to make notes on the important topics which can help while revising the chapter.
6. Now people are not machines that they can study for hours. For which taking breaks is also necessary for your mental health.
7. Never be shy of asking help from anybody. If you are stuck somewhere, so take help from elders or your friends.
8. After completing a particular topic or chapter, you can also give test in the form of quizzes for strongly acquiring the portion.
9. Always stay Motivated, If you are thinking of getting your favorite career then you have to believe in yourself that you can also do it.
10. Now lastly you have to look after yourself by getting proper sleep, eating well as well as you can do also physical exercise to be fit.